Pure Essential Oils for Aromatherapy, Massage, Skin Care.
Regular priceSale price$10.99
Unit price/ per
Essential oils can help you combat some of the worst that Mother Nature and life can throw at you. There are plenty of essential oils out there that are great for aromatherapy.
1.Melissa essential oil is used to aid in the treatment of a number of different health issues. From insomnia to anxiety and migraines, melissa can be applied directly to the affected area, taken orally, or used in a diffuser. Melissa is most well-known for its ability as a natural remedy for cold sores. It is a great substitute for having to take antibiotics which can cause certain bacterial strains to grow in the body. Melissa is one of the essential oils that have anti-inflammatory properties as well. It helps to reduce the inflammation of muscle tissue when taken topically or internally.
2. Lavender . Probably the most well-known of all the essential oils, lavender is best known for its fresh scent and calming properties. Lavender has been documented to relieve anxiety because of the ability to help people relax and fight stress. Lavender is also a natural sleep aid.
3. Hyacinth is a sweet smelling essential oil that has been used to combat stress all the way back to ancient Greece. It is the flower that screams springtime and the oil is best known to help change negative energy derived from the stress of life.
4. Cinnamon essential oil is best known for its energizing properties. That distinctive cinnamon scent will help improve your blood circulation and helps to boost brain performance.Best used in a diffuser for aromatherapy purposes to help get rid of airborne bacteria. 5. Thyme essential oil is most widely used to help fight bacteria and viruses. It can help you get rid of infections, boost your immune system, and even balance out your hormones.
6. Neroli is has a citrus scent and is considered one of the more exotic smelling of the essential oils because it is both sweet and spicy. Neroli, when used in aromatherapy, is best for helping combat depression, stress, and insomnia.
7. Clary Sage has a refreshing scent and can be used topically on the skin or inhaled as part of aromatherapy treatment. Clary Sage is great at reducing stress.Many women going through menopause have reported an alleviation of some of their symptoms when using Clary Sage. This is why it is included in a variety of chakra bracelets for women going through menopause.
8. Sea Breeze is best used in diffusers. As the name implies, the scent of the ocean is what comes to mind the most. It helps to reduce odor and smoke, and is most widely used to help purify the air.
9. Patchouli essential oil has been used for a long time in perfumes. Essential oils are a great way to naturally help your body function well. Whether used topically, as part of aromatherapy, or in a chakra bracelet, essential oils should be part of your daily routine.
Item Type: Essential Oil Ingredient: Liquid Model Number: Aromatherapy oil Net Content: 10ml Color: Multicolor Size: Full Size