Are you stressed out? Have anxiety? Need some relief from your intense workout? The good news is that there is an oil out there that can help you. Essential oils can help you combat some of the worst that Mother Nature and life can throw at you. There are plenty of essential oils out there that are great for aromatherapy.
1.Melissa essential oil is used to aid in the treatment of a number of different health issues. From insomnia to anxiety and migraines, melissa can be applied directly to the affected area, taken orally, or used in a diffuser. Melissa is most well-known for its ability as a natural remedy for cold sores. It is a great substitute for having to take antibiotics which can cause certain bacterial strains to grow in the body. Melissa is one of the essential oils that have anti-inflammatory properties as well. It helps to reduce the inflammation of muscle tissue when taken topically or internally.
Get yours here...
2. Lavender. Probably the most well-known of all the essential oils, lavender is best known for its fresh scent and calming properties. Lavender has been documented to relieve anxiety because of the ability to help people relax and fight stress. Lavender is also a natural sleep aid. The scent of lavender taps into that part of the brain that helps the body relax. That relaxation is necessary for a good night’s sleep. This is why so many people who suffer from insomnia are recommended lavender essential oil to help them fall asleep. It is also anti-bacterial, which means that it should be included as part of anyone’s first aid kit. It can help with minor cuts and scrapes, and the calming properties means that it will help in relaxing someone who might be agitated from receiving the abrasion. It is great to use with children. Many people like to use the floral scented oil in a diffuser next to their bed to help them fall asleep. It is consistently amongst the favorites of all the essential oils and aromatherapy aficionados.
Check out here...
3. Hyacinth is a sweet smelling essential oil that has been used to combat stress all the way back to ancient Greece. It is the flower that screams springtime and the oil is best known to help change negative energy derived from the stress of life. People use hyacinth to aid in their recovery from grief because of the ability to relieve tension and stress. When you use hyacinth as an essential oil for aromatherapy, it will help you to transform your negative thought patterns into something more positive. Because of these properties, many perfume companies include hyacinth as part of their perfume cocktail. You can also find hyacinth on a variety of chakra bracelets.
Grab yours here
4. Cinnamon essential oil is best known for its energizing properties. That distinctive cinnamon scent will help improve your blood circulation and helps to boost brain performance. It does have anti-inflammatory properties and is an antioxidant as well. People who have heart issues or circulation problems should consider adding cinnamon to their mix of essential oils. Best used in a diffuser for aromatherapy purposes to help get rid of airborne bacteria. When used topically, it is both an antiseptic and astringent.
5. Thyme essential oil is most widely used to help fight bacteria and viruses. It can help you get rid of infections, boost your immune system, and even balance out your hormones. Thyme has stimulating properties which can help improve your circulation, which can help protect the heart and help the body push more oxygen to areas where oxygenated blood is needed most. It also helps to promote healing and many people use the strong scented oil to help with the treatment of scars.
check out here..
6. Neroli is has a citrus scent and is considered one of the more exotic smelling of the essential oils because it is both sweet and spicy. Neroli, when used in aromatherapy, is best for helping combat depression, stress, and insomnia. Inhaling the essential oil helps to transmit messages to the brain that it is time to relax and get emotions in check. That is why it is so good at dealing with depression and stress.
Grab yours here
7. Clary Sage has a refreshing scent and can be used topically on the skin or inhaled as part of aromatherapy treatment. Clary Sage is great at reducing stress. This is because the essential oil helps to create a sense of well-being. Since it is so calming, it is one of the best essential oils for relaxation and can even help reduce blood pressure. Many women going through menopause have reported an alleviation of some of their symptoms when using Clary Sage. This is why it is included in a variety of chakra bracelets for women going through menopause.
View the product..
8. Sea Breeze is best used in diffusers. As the name implies, the scent of the ocean is what comes to mind the most. It helps to reduce odor and smoke, and is most widely used to help purify the air.
check out here..
9. Patchouli essential oil has been used for a long time in perfumes. One of the biggest uses for patchouli oil is in skin care. Because it can help with all types of skin issues, patchouli is one of the best home treatments for acne, eczema, and a variety of other types of skin issues. It can also has anti-aging properties and is regularly used in natural skin care products. Essential oils are a great way to naturally help your body function well. Whether used topically, as part of aromatherapy, or in a chakra bracelet, essential oils should be part of your daily routine.